Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Words of Someone Else's Wisdom

A day without sunshine is like, night. On the other hand, you have different fingers. When some people get lost in thought they’re in unfamiliar territory. Politicians and diapers need to be changed regularly, usually for the same reason. I finally got my head together, but now my body is falling apart. They asked me how long I was going to be gone on this trip. I said, "The whole time." The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody. The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble. A friend in need is a pest. Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking. If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you'll have trouble putting on your pants. It's not hard to meet expenses, they are everywhere. By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment